After years of dealing with spam landing in my comments, I decided to disable the feature. If you need to contact me in a more personal way, send me an email, but I do not promise to answer. After all, life is way too short to waste it even on your foolish children (believe me, I had to learn it on my own example):

email:[mailto]webmaster  at[/mailto]